A Communion flagon

Back to Time Period
A Communion flagon

The flagon was made for Holy Trinity Church, South Street by John Elston of Exeter. The inscription reads: THE GIFT OF MR THOMAS FACY OF PARKER'S WELL IN THE PISH [PARISH] OF ST LEONARD TO THE PISH CHURCH OF HOLY TRINITY IN EXON 1703 FOR THE USE OF THE HOLY COMMUNION.

Acknowledgments: RAM Museum