Bright’s Warehouse: the first phase

Back to Time Period
Bright’s Warehouse: the first phase

Bright's Warehouse at Topsham was studied by Exeter Archaeology in the course of conversion to its present use as an antiques shop. The reconstruction shows it in the years around 1670, when a small warehouse of brick stood on the shore-line. At that date the shore-line lay below the present warehouse.

Acknowledgments: Piran Bishop, Exeter Archaeology